Barralong Cave – Image: David Stuckey
How To Join
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a membership application form. Simply fill out the form, mail (or scan and email) to us, direct debit the membership fee and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Full membership: $80 per year per person
- Family membership: $160 per year for two adults plus children
- Family membership: $120 per year for one adult plus children
- Club membership only (already a member of another ASF affiliated club): $30 per year
- Trial Membership: $30 per person for the first 12 months
- If joining mid-way through the calendar year, membership fees are calculated on a pro rata basis
Notes on membership and participation:
- Members can be any age, however anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (who must be a financial member). We regularly run “kid friendly” trips.
- If you wish to bring a friend along, check with the leader if the trip is appropriate, if it is, they will need to take out Trial Membership.
- Trip Fees are charged and range between $3 and $10, depending on the trip (these fees are deposited to the MSS account).
- A small fee of $5 pp/per night is also charged for caving trips to Jenolan Caves where use is made of Caver’s Cottage.
- Car-pooling is encouraged (in which case, at the discretion of the owner, expenses are shared amongst those in the vehicle).
now for a membership application form!